- Proper use of concepts, theories, paradigms and methodologies in the legal field
- Application of techniques and tools specific to legal field
- Application of Romanian legislation, European legislation and other international legal tools
- Interpretation, correlation and comparison of judicial institutions of national law, European law and law of other states
- Application of knowledge needed in data collection and information relating to a specific legal issue
- Use of legislation in force in analyzing legal situations, in their legally correct classification and in their resolution
- Realization of professional tasks effectively and responsibly, respecting the deontological rules specific to the field
- Application of techniques for effective work in a team (with elements of interdisciplinarity) respecting hierarchical bearings
- Efficient use of resources of communication and sources of information and assisted training, both in Romanian and in a language of international communication Some of the studied subjects in this program are: Constitutional Law and Political Institutions, Civil Law. People, Administrative Law, Legal Informatics, Public International Law, Rhetoric, Criminology, Legal Psychology, Judicial System, Forensic, Commercial Law, Labor and Social Security, International Human Rights Protection, Judicial Clinic.
The curricula included specialized internships during years of studies III and IV, totaling 60 hours during the semester II.
The faculty has its own specialized laboratories (informatics, multimedia laboratories) with adequate equipment for all disciplines which have provided such activities, with license for all necessary software and allow the development of hours of curriculum subjects under optimal conditions.
University Library respectively the faculty, is equipped with reading rooms and its own book stock according to the disciplines provided in the curricula on university courses and necessary resources for activity development are provided in budgets of revenues and expenditures. Also in the library students benefit from online access free of charge to databases and scientific journals in the country and abroad.
POSSIBLE CAREER PATHS:
Those who complete the undergraduate program may carry professions as:
- Legal Adviser
- specialty insurance reviewer
- consular agent
- Customs Liaison Officer
- authorized industrial property adviser
- probation officer
- customs expert
- land register etc