Through this program the Danubius University takes the mission of preparing specialists, researchers and leaders in the management field from the East and South-East regions of the country, getting involved in debates and society projects, in shaping a new frame of development in a European context.
The professional skills that the graduate students can obtain after gaining their Bachelor’s diploma are:
- Basic use of the international relations theories in the study of European and international cases
- Elaborating European and international projects
- Using methods of analysis in the field of international relations and European affairs
- Projecting strategies in the field of international relations and European affairs
- Assistance in the field of international negotiations and mediations between groups with different interests
- Assistance in relation management within organizations and institutions that are involved in European and international cases
Some of the subjects studied within this program are: Foreign policy and diplomacy, Negotiation and mediation in international relations, The sociology of international relations, International law, European culture and civilization, Diplomatic and consular law, European law, European institutions, Introduction in political science.
The study curriculum includes stages of specializing practice during the second year of study, 4 weeks, and summing 120 hours at the end of the second semester.
Possible carrier paths:
- Specialist in international relations,
- Consultant in international relations problems and European integration in public and private institutions,
- Foreign policy analyst,
- Specialist in managing conflicts and negotiation,
- Clerk in international organizations,
- Clerk in European public administration,
- Consultant and manager of European projects.
Registration for the admission contest is solely based on the undergraduate diploma and on the requirements established by the university’s senate on the base of its own rules.