This master’s program aims at the following objectives:
- To insure a proper training from a theoretical and practical point of view in order to give foundation to the decisions specific to the activity of financially managing an affair in the European space
- To deepen the specialized knowledge obtained through a Bachelor’s degree and to develop practical skills of processing financial information specific to the management of affairs in EU
The expert competences that master students may obtain after gaining their master’s degree are:
- Knowledge of the elements regarding the professional doctrine and ethics, as well as the way in which the profession is organized and pursued;
- Synthetizing, deepening and using concepts from the financial field, approaching interdisciplinary the economical operations in order to elaborate and give foundation to the financial decisions
- The capacity to analyse and interpret some problems that are specific to the financial management of affairs and of giving foundation to decisions based on financial-economic information;
- Developing, at an operational level, a profound vision over the financial management of affairs within the European space, in the context of applying European directives and financial reports of international standards;
Studied disciplines:Research methodology, Expertise and ethics in affair management, Financial-banking management in the market economy, Risk management in affairs, Financial-accounting standards and European directives, European economic forecasts, Electronic affairs, Systems of European financing.
The study curriculum includes stages of specializing practice during the first year of study, 3 weeks, and summing 90 hours at the end of the second semester.
Possible carrier paths:
- Manager in the financial-economic field,
- Economic director,
- University professor,
- Expert accountant,
- Financial consultant,
- Financial analyst,
- Inspector of managing European funds,
- Expert in managing European funds,
- Consultant/expert regional/national authority of managing European funds
Admission is based on the documents sent in by the candidates, taking into account the undergraduate grade average.