Through this program the Danubius University takes the mission of preparing specialists, researchers and leaders in the management field from the East and South-East regions of the country, getting involved in debates and society projects, in shaping a new frame of development in a European context.
The professional competences that the graduate students can obtain after gaining their Master’s diploma are:
- Using basic concepts and principles of organizing and operating administrative structures for professional insertion in public and/or private institutions
- Identifying and applying legal dispositions regarding the administrative system, including initiating and formulating law and/or administrative proposals
- Oral and written communication, in the language used by the study program and an international language, of messages that are structured with reference to a specialized issue
- Applying techniques and procedural tools that are specific for secretary and management assistance activities by using information and communications technology (ICT)
- Using the necessary special knowledge in organizing different professional manifestations
- Elaborating, implementing and evaluating programs and different projects, including raising European funds
Some of the subjects studied within this program are: Sociology and logics, Public functionary ethics, Correspondence and secretary techniques, the Sociology of organizations, Organizational psychology, HR Management, Protocol and public relations. The study curriculum includes stages of specializing practice during the second year of study, 4 weeks, and summing 120 hours at the end of the third semester.
Possible carrier paths:
- Office assistant,
- Office manager,
- Director assistant,
- Director secretary-assistant,
- Administrative assistant, who, among other things, assists the Head of Unit in communication problems, documentation and/or coordination of the internal management of an administrative unit,
- Notarial secretary,
- Administrative clerk
Registration for the admission contest is solely based on the undergraduate diploma and on the requirements established by the university’s senate on the base of its own rules.